Here are some artists who teach How to Paint Flowers in Watercolour in Sussex:
- Kate Tugwell: Kate Tugwell offers art classes in Sussex that include six or eight-week courses in basic drawing skills, techniques in various mediums, and subjects such as portraiture or pets. Workshops and one-to-one lessons can be tailor-made to include painting landscapes, still-life, animals, flowers, and abstracts in watercolor paints, oils, acrylics, soft pastels, or mixed media.
- Fay Bishop: Fay Bishop is a watercolor artist who lives in rural West Sussex. Fay Bishop also offers three-hour workshops that include artist-quality materials, tea, coffee, and a lovely selection of cakes. Techniques are demonstrated alongside personal support to ensure that you leave with a painting you can be proud of. You can book watercolor workshops with Fay Bishop on her website .
- Jo Dowers: Jo Dowers is a watercolor artist based in Sussex. Jo Dowers also offers festive inspired creative watercolor workshops at various venues in Sussex, including Denmans Garden, Fontwell, Arundel, Findon Place, and Worthing’s Montague Gallery. The workshops are suitable for all abilities, and all materials are provided in the workshop fee. You can book watercolor workshops with Jo Dowers on her website.
- Emma Burnett: Emma Burnett is a watercolor artist who lives in rural West Sussex. Emma Burnett also offers three-hour workshops that include artist-quality materials. Techniques are demonstrated alongside personal support to ensure that you leave with a painting you can be proud of. You can book watercolor workshops with Emma Burnett on her website.
Teaching Yourself How to Paint Flowers in Watercolour
You can find information about How to Paint Flowers in Watercolour in Sussex on various websites and video platforms. Here are some resources that might be helpful:
- YouTube: Jenna Rainey’s tutorial on painting ten different flowers in a simple and loose style.
- Watercolor Affair: A step-by-step tutorial on painting a beautiful flower composition using various techniques.
- A Piece of Rainbow: A collection of over 20 step-by-step easy watercolor flowers tutorials and videos on how to paint roses, peonies, hydrangeas, sunflowers, lavender bouquets, and more.
- Watercolor Painting: A detailed step-by-step watercolor flower painting tutorial to create blooms and floral designs regardless of your skill level.
I hope you find these resources helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Wildflower Watercolor: The Beginner’s Guide to Painting Beautiful Florals
Let Your Creativity Blossom with 30 Beautiful Watercolor Projects
Immerse yourself in the world of watercolor with Sushma Hegde’s array of stunning botanicals. Wildflower Watercolor is the essential comprehensive guide for beginner painters to learn how to create perfect floral masterpieces. With easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step illustrations, it’s never been easier to master the art of watercolor painting.
Through this Website we may engage in affiliate marketing whereby we receive a percentage of or a commission on the sale of services or products on or through this website. We may also accept sponsorships or other forms of advertising compensation from businesses. This disclosure is intended to comply with legal requirements on marketing and advertising which may apply.